The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

My beautiful silver M7

Leicadoc

Even though I am on the road for a week, I am wanting to let go my silver M7.
I purchased it new a year ago.
It has had 20 rolls of film, tops, and is is close to mint as you can inagine. I am including an M grip in the sale, as well as box, papers, instructions, etc. Although I haven't sold here before, I have sold on RFF a number of times, as well as almost 275 positive feedbacks on ebay.
I am selling because I have too many film cameras!
I will post photos tomorrow, but if you email me at
[email protected], I will send you a number of photis by email.
I am asking 1700 USD, plus insured shipping, preferably FedEx, and will give preference to US buyers.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Buy with confidence from Michael. I'm going to post some photos for him, since he is traveling.

This one was taken this week with M7 and 35 pre-ASPH/ Reala

Leicadoc

Cindy, many thanks, my dear friend.
Since I am shooting the Blue Ridge Mountains next week, I will ship on Monday 2 August by Fedex.
Shipping is at cost of buyer.

MCTuomey

+1 Michael is the real deal - can't ask for a better seller. Good luck with the sale - excellent buyer opportunity at that price.