The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Classic Black Leica M8

Burro39

Selling my classic black Leica M8 serial #3107640 in excellent condition. There is some wear on the bottom plate from normal use but very little wear on the rest of the camera. No dents. It has never been dropped or otherwise mishandled. One tiny mark is visible above the words Schott Glass on the backside. I never noticed it until I took the photos. Focus is great with all my lenses and the camera has the most recent firmware (2.005). This camera body works as it should and has always done so. There is installed a Giotto schott glass screen protector on the LCD. Comes with: extra leica battery, a 1.25 eyepiece magnifier and everything that was in the original carton. Shutter count is: *3512. Asking $2200 plus $66 if you pay with paypal. I will ship 2 day FedEx free to an address within the USA. Prefer to sell only to CONUS. Selling because of eyesight problems. Please PM if interested.

Last edited:

Burro39

Errata! The 1.25 eyepiece magnifier does not belong to this seller and so will not be included in the sale price for this camera body. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Burro39

I have had a couple of nice offers for trades however I am not interested in a trade at this time...need cash from the sale to fund other needs. Thanks though for your interest.
Paul