The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT 24mm Elmarit for 28mm Summicron

O

ogiroux

I have an uncoded black Leica 24mm Elmarit ASPH in excellent condition with all its caps/hood/papers/box.

I am looking for a Leica 28mm Summicron ASPH in similar condition. I am flexible so long as the lens is not beaten up.

I am local to the San Francisco Bay Area (south), and generally prefer a local trade. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
O

ogiroux

I will obviously be adding something to this transaction, based on the condition of your lens, and your preference (other gear, cash).

M

Mango

I will obviously be adding something to this transaction, based on the condition of your lens, and your preference (other gear, cash).
FYI, these two lenses have the same price when new: $3,995 at B&H Photo. Does this make a difference?

O

ogiroux

The used market values don't match up exactly. Most Summicrons are coded too, which is worth something.