The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad V, H lenses, etc

jlm

Workshop Member
I am consolidating my gear, now the H system, and want to sell the following, all in excellent condition:

V system
40mm CFE IF Distagon, with box, bag; this lens is absolutely perfect and a perfect optical sample: $4,500

250.5.6 Superachromat C lens, recently CLA's by Hasselblad. A hard to find, legendary lens in excellent condition $2,500

1.4x E Teleconverter, V system: $500

Hasselblad View magnifier, for PM/PME prism: $150, like new
Accurfocus View magnifier, for PM/PME prism $150, like new

H system:
HC 150/3.2, has very slight marking on the hood tabs, otherwise very good: $1,800

H system CF lens adapter, like new with box: for using your V lenses on the H camera: $850

prices net to me, I am in NYC

jm

jlm

Workshop Member
it will focus past infinity, whatever that means. it causes no problem, you just need to visualy see focus at infinity, just like elsewhere. probably allows achieving accurate focus at infinity should the lens dimensions change with temp, afterall this a superachromat!

i believe there is someone out there making a series called "beyond infinity..."

the hasselblad magnifier is sold..

no one interested in that 40mm?: it is a stupendous lens, sells new for 6 or 7k

Last edited: