The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic Lumix 14-45mm Kit Lens

LarryWomack

I'm doubled up in this focal length, so my 14-45mm Lumix zoom is for sale. It's someplace between Excellent+ and Mint-. I'll send you pictures if you want them. It's a kit lens, so there is no box. On the up-side, it does come with the pouch, lens hood, and original lens caps.

I'm asking $225. If you pay by PayPal Gift I'll cover shipping within the CONUS. Otherwise please contact me for a quote. Check the feedback forum and eBay under ID LarryWomack.

Thanks for looking!

Larry

aleksanderpolo

This lens is great for a kit lens, and the price is awesome. With Panasonic replacing the kit lens with the inferior 14-42, I can only see it going up in value. Good luck to your sale.