The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M4-P plus CV Lens Collection

hunghang

Some more serious cutting down on RF gear.

I have the following items for sale as a package - all in excellent+ condition (some are boxed and near new):

1. Black Leica M4-P
2. Black CV 15mm F4.5 LTM + finder + Adapter
3. Black CV 28mm F3.5 LTM + Adapter
4. Silver CV 35mm F2.5 LTM + Adapter
5. Black CV 50mm F2.5 LTM + Adapter

Looking to sell the whole kit in one go (not keen on splitting it up). This makes a perfect, yet modest RF kit that would fit in a small bag such as a Domke F5-XB. If you are looking for that perfect RF kit to start out, this may be for you.

Photos and references provided upon request.

I am located in Australia, but will ship worldwide as long as you are 'legit'.

Price for the set: $2100 USD (conservative pricing of approx $800 for the M4-P, $300 for each lens, and $100 for the adapters) + PayPal Fees + Shipping.

I will take some photos of the kit this weekend and post them here if any interests shown.

Best to contact me via email at [email protected] (PMs would also work, but I cannot access forums from work).

Thanks,

Hung