The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss Ikon ZM - $750

patashnik

I have a black Zeiss Ikon ZM that comes with the box, strap, body cap and manual.

This rangefinder on this Ikon is a little bit out at infinity (horizontal), and might be a hair out of alignment vertically. I've take photos with it, and it seems to work allright, but I know this issue scares of most of the interested parties so it's important to mention it upfront. I've contacted Zeiss and they've quoted me a price of about $100 to have the rangefinder alignment sorted. I just never got around to it, seeing that I'm pleased with the results I've been getting.

The ZI Neutral Diopter Correction Lens (the protective thingy that is put in front of the camera's viewfinder) is also missing, didn't notice it before now. I presume it is this one here:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/408366-REG/Zeiss_1405_136_ZI_Neutral_Diopter.html

Price: $750.

PM me with your email address for photos. I have references, just ask and I'll provide :)

Last edited:

patashnik

I've gotten some PM's about shipping and prices in Euros. In short: 600 Euros shipped in Europe, $800 elsewhere. PayPal is OK, but I ask that the buyer covers the fees. IBAN transfer is free.