The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Pristine E-P1+17mm kit with New BW filters - $400

sagar

Selling pristine condition E-P1+17mm kit with just around ~50 actuations

Camera and lens are both in pristine condition electronically and cosmetically (no marks, scratches, or otherwise) . Everything functions perfectly and I upgraded the FW to the current 1.4 version and the lens to 1.1. Everything is clean, as new, with no dust on/in lens or the camera body. Sensor is spotless.

The camera comes with all the usual packaging (strap, manual, cords, software, battery and charger) but no box.

Also included are:
- B+W 37mm Circular Polarizer (New - never used)
- B+W 37mm UV (New - never used)
- Sunpak Hand Strap (New - never used)

Asking Price: $400 by paypal gift including priority shipping.

Feedback: Sold/bought couple of items here include macbook to Guy. So buy with confidence

C

carlito

Re: FS: Pristine E-P1+17mm kit with New BW filters - $400

That seems like a really good price. I wonder why no one's jumping on this. I'm definitely interested!

4season

Re: FS: Pristine E-P1+17mm kit with New BW filters - $400

No, that sounds like a steal, and I'd be all over it, except I just paid my dentist and won't be seeing more cash until next week!