The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Artisan&Artist Black half case M8, 8.2, 9

Burro39

Great all leather half case for M8 etc. Selling because I no longer have the camera. The camera shown obviously is not included. $130 shipped via USPS priority mail and paypal included. PM me if interested. Thanks,
Paul

Last edited:

Burro39

There have to be a lot of you M-digital users out there who are carrying your expensive cameras around naked. Winter is coming and thats just not right. Consider this case. Its not a cheap one. Paid $199 at Pop Flash. I will even drop the price to $110 for the first one of you who wants to warm up their M. That includes free shipping too, and paypal if I ship to CONUS.

Burro39

NO SALE! This case is still available for $110 shipped with paypal fees paid. I will ship only to the USA. Don't pass this one up, its cheap and beautiful protection for that expensive camera.