The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 3 LEICA BODIES, 6 LEICA LENSES, 1 FLASH, 1 LIGHT METER!!!!

H

hotshot191

Hi, this is my first post here, so please bear with me if I have too much information...
Pictures will be coming this Sunday evening, or Monday. I'm getting them taken with a friend's Canon 5D MK II. Sorry for the wait, I can send some low-rez pictures with my JVC handcam if you really want some pics...

Also, I will most likely be getting all equipment CLA'd soon. I will be adjusting the prices of each item fittingly. I will not increase the price of the items for full compensation however.
If you buy items bundled, I will give you a discount. 30 dollars off each item added to the bundle. IF YOU BUY ALL ITEMS TOGETHER, I WILL TAKE 300 DOLLARS OFF THE FULL PURCHASE!!!

All camera bodies come with a body cap, and a neck strap.
All lenses come with lens covers. Will specify if box is included.
For sale are:

3 NEAR-MINT LEICA FILM CAMERA BODIES
6 NEAR-MINT LEICA LENSES
1 Vivitar flash
and
1 light meter

Camera bodies:

Leica R3 Electronic
This camera is in OUTSTANDING CONDITION!! This Leica R3 is an electronic film SLR. Its self-timer still works perfectly. There is no discoloration on its sleek black body that I can find. It just looks great! Its viewfinder is crystal clear aside from a few interior dots. Other than that, and some very minor scratches (that are only seen when the light catches), this camera is in near-perfect condition! It will also come with the original box.

Asking: $450.00

Leica M2
This Leica M2's rangefinder/viewfinder is is perfect condition with no scratches inside, or outside of the viewfinder or rangefinder. The self-timer still works perfectly. The camera body is in perfect condition aside from a few minor paint scuffs around the rectangular metal rim that encompasses the f-stop settings wheel. The camera isn't as shiny as it used to be, but that is to be expected seeing as the m2 cameras were released in 1958! There are no dings or dents, or any other blemish on the camera with the exception of the afore-mentioned cosmetic defects. This camera is in really great condition! I do not have the original box, but the camera comes with the body cap. This one does not come with a box.

Asking: $1,100

Leica M5
This camera is in amazing condition. It has a couple very tiny/minor scratches/scuffs on the back of the body, and some VERY MINOR discoloration on the lettering. Aside from that, there is nothing wrong with the camera! The rangefinder/viewfinder is CRYSTAL CLEAR and in PERFECT condition!! The self-timer also still works perfectly! The camera body is black and looks very sleek and clean. The f-stop wheel on the back looks great, as the rest of the camera body does! This camera comes with the original box which is also in great condition!!

Asking: $1,300

Lenses

(All lenses are in perfect working order and have some minor wear due to age and use. Because of the quantity, I cannot list all the specifics of the condition of each individual lens, if you are interested in one or more particular lens, please feel free to call and ask or e-mail for a description and or pictures. Contact information at the bottom of the listing.)
Lens condition ranked from 1-10. 1 being absolutely horrible, 5 being mediocre/average, 10 being out-of-the-box new. If there is anything not functioning properly, I will describe what that problem is.

Leitz Wetzlar Vario-Elmar - R 1:4.5/75-200mm
Asking: $2,000

Condition Rank: 8.5

Ernst Leitz GmbH Wetzlar Hektor f=13.5cm (135mm) 1:4.5
Asking: $200

Condition Rank: 8.0
(for some unknown reason, the lens aperture will not fully open up when adjusted. This is the only thing wrong with the lens, I will look into this problem. Other than that, nothing is wrong with this lens, the Condition Rank I have listed is based on cosmetics for this one. Aperture issue aside, it works perfectly.) I AM GOING TO GET THIS LENS REPAIRED BY A PROFESSIONAL SOON. WILL KEEP THIS LISTING UPDATED.

Leitz Canada Elmarit - R 1:2.8/135mm (comes with original box)
Asking: $450

Condition Rank: 7.5 small spots of paint on some of the numbers have been removed due to use. Other than that, it would get an 8.5

Leitz Canada Summicron - R 1:2/90mm (comes with original box)
Asking $1,200

Leitz Wetzlar Elmar - C 1:4/90mm (comes with original box)
Asking: $400

Condition Rank: 8.0

Leitz Canada Summicron - R 1:2/50mm (comes with original box)
Asking: $400

Condition Rank: 7.5

Vivitar 283 Auto Thyristor Flash (comes with original box)
Asking: $15

Gossen Luna-Pro light meter
Asking: $90

Condition Rank: 9.0
Gossen comes with leather case, and neck strap.

CONTACT INFORMATION + ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Seller name: Jeff Wright

E-mail address: [email protected] (Would prefer being PM'd on this forum. If you want me to send pics with my low rez handcam then e-mail me)
NO TRADES ARE ACCEPTED.
THANKS FOR CHECKING OUT MY ADD!!
THIS EQUIPMENT WAS OWNED BY A FILM PHOTOGRAPHY AVID AND WAS TREATED AS SUCH.
I WILL NOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF THE U.S.

ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS:

PAYPAL ONLY. I WILL SHIP ITEM(S) ONCE THE I HAVE RECEIVED THE PAYMENT IN MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT. I WILL PAY SHIPPING TO THE BUYER. NO MONEY WIRING. NO CHECKS.

Thanks,

-Jeff

Last edited: