The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 90mm Elmarit-M Chrome Mint-

thrice

I have this listed on LCF and FM, but I'm listing it here at a lower price for my fellow GetDPI'ers :p I have priced this slightly above market value for the black version, due to the fact that it takes a magnifying glass to distinguish it from new, and the slightly rarer nature of the chrome version. Also, the lens is freshly lubricated (previously was smooth but kind of "tight" for lack of a better word).

Latest version 90mm Elmarit-M chrome mint- uncoded. Optically Mint.
There is one slight blemish (paint rub) on the inside of the retractable hood. I cannot see any but I cannot guarantee there is NO dust. I very rarely use this lens, the previous owner rarely used it either. I have recently had the lens relubricated and it is very smooth but quite a heavy lens. I am selling to fund a 75mm Summicron as I need the extra stop.

I will ship the lens internationally via EMS courier and would prefer paypal gift payment. I have 100% positive feedback as superboydk on ebay and feedback on Fredmiranda forums as thrice.

Let me know if you need to see any specific area of the lens in more detail. Looking for a quick sale to fund a good deal I have found on the Summicron. If you have an EX or better condition 75 summicron you want to use as trade (+cash from me) also let me know.

If you are looking at this lens you know how excellent it is, e-mail me if you want to see some images from it. As a 90AA-R owner I am consistently amazed by the performance of this lens on the M9. It does not need to be coded for the M8 or M9 as there is no cyan drift or noticeable vignetting. Read the Reid Reviews 90mm RF lens roundup to see the performance of this lens if you have any doubts.

Comes with case and original caps (after-market front cap pictured but not included, original mint condition front cap included), no box or papers. I can declare as a gift and low $ value if needed.

$1160 including postage and any paypal fees (if you don't want to pay using the "gift" option in paypal).

thrice

I've listed this before but I've lowered my expectations and my desire for a 75mm APO-Summicron-M has increased.

It is listed here, I have great feedback (as can be seen) and have sold more expensive Leica items in the past.

My minimum best offer on that listing is $1000, but I'll leave it up to you to guess the 'auto-accept' offer :p

Please someone help me afford my 75mm APO :(

Dan