The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Pearstone Battery for M8

Burro39

I have a relatively new pearstone battery used in my M8. B&H sold them for about $80. No longer have the M8 and the battery was only charged three times. It seems to hold a full charge but after the third charge it will no longer register on the fuel guage of the camera. Shows as empty. Has a full charge however. It can be yours for $30 plus $6 for USPS shipping. Could be useful as backup in an emergency. Only to address in USA please. No refunds on this one. PM me if interested.

Burro39

How bout $25 + $6 for shipping! Worked fine in the camera just didn't show the charge level. I think static zapped it when I removed it from the charger.