The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss Biogon 25/2.8 ZM

Leicadoc

This is part of a multi-item sale for me. I have and EX++ Zeiss ZM 25 mm Biogon, f 2.8 in Leica M mount. I have no problems with it, it's a great lens, but I don't use it...it is between my 28 and my 21, and I haven't found myself using it. I Will include the regulation caps and Zeiss hood in the purchase price.
The hood normally goes these days for 89.00 US.
I'm not sure if I have the original box and papers, but I'll check when you buy this. Also there is a Voigtlander 25 mm finder, which I will also sell for the piece if you'd like it.
The lens has not been 6 bit coded, and brings up the 50/75 mm frame lines on my M8. There is minimal wear on the lens, no wobble, and it does a great job.
Price for the lens/hood/caps is 825, and the finder is 80. If you want both, I'll do 875 for the whole lot. I take PayPal and will also take a personal check or cashier's check and ship the lens when the check clears.
STRONGLY prefer US buyers.
Ship to US by USPS priority, insured.
If you are outside the US, I might ship to Canada or UK, but with your acceptance of the risks and with shipping by FedEx.
Photos below...

Leicadoc

Sorry about the dust on the outside of the front element.
I cleared it after I saw the image, but the location here is obvious from the image.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Wow! Wonderful price. I have this lens and it works great on my NEX. It also can be converted to bring up the 24mm frame-lines on the M8.
Michael is a friend of mine. Buy with confidence.