The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss ZM 35mm f/2 Biogon, Silver/Chrome

panda81

Selling a silver/chrome Zeiss ZM 35mm f/2 Biogon. From my eyes, it's in mint condition - can't see any scratches or rub marks anywhere on either the body or front/rear glass. Probably some rub marks on the metal mount, but that only shows I enjoyed using the lens ;) Aperture ring is snappy, clicks securely. Focus ring is smoooooooth, I even prefer this focus ring to all of my Leica lenses.

Personally I would rather not sell the lens, but I bought some expensive Leica gear recently and I really hate redundancy in the same focal length, so it needs a new home. But it is fantastic for a small sized rangefinder kit. Probably one of the best price/performance lenses out of popular Voigtlander/Zeiss/Leica choices.

Comes with front/rear Zeiss caps and lens hood. No box, because I received this lens as part of the Zeiss Ikon package a while back, and they never included the original lens box as part of the package.

Asking price is $750, all fees included, shipped in the US.