The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: ALPA SWA

stephengilbert

A mint condition ALPA SWA, barely used; that's why it's for sale. Includes RRS B22 plate, and Camdapter leather handgrip. $3600 delivered to CONUS. Anywhere else, PM me and we can see about shipping.

Black synthetic grips with mounting hole for Phase One wake-up cable. (No cable: an unidentified idiot cut the cable before realizing that it can be removed without cutting.) A new cable can be obtained from an ALPA dealer.

The camera is pristine, with no visible marks (except for the usual marks reflecting the RRS plate mounting -- I haven't looked under the plate, and will include it so you don't have to either :)). Works perfectly.

stephengilbert

Re: ALPA SWA

Son said to add pix, so here are a few. If you want photos of anything in particular, send me an email address.

stephengilbert

Some guy bought it, but it wasn't Mr. Mancuso. He's perfectly happy with the camera gear he has right now, and is unlikely to be buying anything else in the near future.