The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8, black, boxed, with passport + UVIR filters

Marc Wilson

Hi,

I've been trying out the M8 recently.
Its a great camera and I've really enjoyed the experience whilst travelling but it was actually bought to see if that way of shooting worked for my current project, and unfortunately it does not...so its back to tripod based large format film for that.

The camera comes complete with all original accessories such as battery, strap, manual, etc and fully boxed in its original box.
There is also the transferable Leica Passport warranty remaining until 05/2011 which gives you cover from Leica direct for most accidental damage.

The sensor was professionaly cleaned two weeks ago by blackandwhite in Bristol.

Latest firmware is installed and working perfectly.
Hard screen cover fitted.
Griptac thumbgrip fitted.

The camera is in very good condition with exception of one mark on back as shown in photo.

Price is £1500 + shipping (I'll cover paypal fees)

Sales to UK only preferred as it is so expensive to insure international shipping.
I can ship abroad, but to send this camera, fully insured will cost £125 in Europe and £165 outside Europe...sorry but those are the prices I have been quoted.

I also have a 39 and a 43mm B+W UVIR cut filter, and a 28/90 voigtlander ltm adaptor if anyone is interested.

Any questions drop me a pm or email.

Thanks,

Marc

Marc Wilson

Re: FS: Leica M8, + UVIR filters, 28/90 adpator, voigtlander lens hood hood

prices for filters:
39mm B+W UVIR cut filter pro chrome version..£40

43mm B+W UVIR cut filter...£42

both used just a fe times complete in box

voigtlander 28/90 ltm to M adaptor...£20
with groove for easy hand coding

i also have a voigtlander lens hood for the 35mm and 40mm lenses.
it is the discreet metal type VLH35P...£15

shipping in UK will be £2 for each filter and £1.00 for the adpator

Last edited: