The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 75mm F2 Summicron-M APO 6 Bit

John Black

Leica 75mm Summicron-M APO
Like New Condition, Boxed, 6-bit Coded, Serial Number 407xxxx
$2450 Net to Me, Prefer US Sale

The 75 APO is in mint condition and focuses perfectly of my M9. Focus is silky smooth, aperture clicks softly and precisely at each 1/2 stop. The only blemish is tiny paint chip near F16 (just to the right). The 75 APO was purchased from Popflash this past winter. It has never needed servicing or any focus adjustment.

thrice

Where is this paint chip hiding John? I see no flaws. If someone buys my 90 Elmarit-M on the big bad auction site I will be banging on your door, but beware I'm in Australia! :p

dannh

This lens is so sharp and this is a great price. I paid a bit more but have no regrets, I've really enjoyed using this lens, more-so than the 90 APO.

John Black

Daniel - the mark is on the distance scale, to the right of F16 -

It very minor, just a tiny pin prick spot. I never noticed until taking these pix. The 28 Cron is being sent to a fellow Australian :)