The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: - RICOH GRD3 - MINT w spare battery and leather case - $550

ashwinrao1

Hi everyone,
Up for sale is my "like new" Ricoh GRDIII camera, with included original boxing, packaging, and paperwork. I am throwing in the Ricoh branded GC-3 leather case and a spare battery. I purchased this all new from PopFlash 5 months ago, but then promptly received a long awaited Leica X1, so this wonderful little camera has not seen much use. In fact, I have mainly used it to take photos of gear that I have sold here.

This kit retails new at Amazon for $700 plus shipping, so it's essentially a savings of $150-180.

Price, which includes shipping within the USA, is $550. I accept only personal or bank checks, no PayPal.

Best,
Ashwin Rao

(P.S. I have perfect feedback here and have purchased and sold at RFF with an immaculate track record)...

ashwinrao1

Re: FS - RICOH GRD3 - MINT w spare battery and leather case - $550

Some pics. Sorry for the mediocre quality. THe GRDIII has been my macro camera, and the X1 isn't quite great at taking close up shots....everything about the GRDIII is mint!

ashwinrao1

Bump, with concominant price drop to $500 shipped...

ashwinrao1

Bump again; Priced to sell at $475 shipped.

If it doesn't sell soon, I may keep it, but hoping to sell in the next 1-2 days, if possible...

Maggie O

We'll take it, Ashwin! Michael will contact you for payment and whatnot.

ashwinrao1

Maggie, you just missed it, so sorry. I sold it just a few minutes before your post. If things change, I will keep you posted.

Maggie O

Oh well, it's been one of those weeks for me!