The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Black M9 with Luigi case + strap, Thumbs up, M-Mate 2 + more!

tom in mpls

Fantastic "Black Dot" M9 Package!​

I am selling my carefully assembled M9 with accessories. This is a great combination. Here is what is included:

• M9 purchased new from authorized Leica dealer on 1/29/10. It is in perfect condition without scrapes or dings of any sort. LCD has always been covered by a Giottos SP 8200 cover. Shutter count is only 352 actuations. Includes box and all items originally in box, plus the original sales receipt. I have added the black Leica dot, and will ship with the original red dot enclosed.

• Luigi half case in Rally brown, with the built-in hand grip, no back cover, cutout for Thumbs Up, and bottom flaps for access to battery and SD card doors when used with the M-Mate 2. Excellent condition with no cuts, scratches or scrapes.

• Matching Rally brown Luigi neck strap.

• Luigi M-Mate 2 in black. If you are unfamiliar with this case, it allows access to the battery and SD without removing the bottom, and works great with the flaps on the bottom of the Luigi half case. Original camera base will of course be included.

• Black Thumbs Up CSEP-1 with no lettering.

• Extra Leica battery.

This is a great combination package. I am not selling individual parts. The Luigi case is a special order; with all the extra details and the strap plus Luigi's M-Mate 2, the cost would be at least $800. The CSEP-1 without lettering is $162 plus shipping from Popflash. The battery, LCD cover, and black dot are an additional $150.

This entire package will ship insured via USPS overnight Express Mail.

The price for everything listed is $7500 net to me, I pay shipping cost, CONUS only.

Click on pics to enlarge.
View attachment 34010
View attachment 34011
View attachment 34012
View attachment 34013

Last edited:

jonoslack

Wow Tom
I'm not surprised you're selling it - that's about 1.5 shots per day:eek:

Anyway, good luck with the sale.

all the best

ashwinrao1

Tom, if you decide to split or sell the M-Mate 2 individually, I would love to purchase that!!!!

I am tempted to grab your whole kit, but can't really afford to do that at the moment. Any interest in an MP (listed) as part of a trade?

Figured I'd check. Best of luck with your sale! Tom's a great seller, for any of you interested in the kit! Purchase with confidence!!!