The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: M9 and lenses

wolverine

I am moving away from this system because I am going wild, in a sense. I will be spending a lot of my free time on the trail or beach, camping and fishing, and I don't want to be toting all this expensive gear around without much security. My life has change after recovering from a serious illness and I want to do different things. I will probably get a nikon dslr and a couple of lenses and live with it but won't have to worry if I drop it or lose it.

SOLD: M9 - grey version with with the Schott glass protection on the lcd since purchase. No marks that I can see and the bottom plate still has its plastic protection still on it. Less than 300 shots, I think. All accessories and boxes. Focuses fine with my lenses. Paperwork not filled in. Purchased from Precision Camera in Austin, TX. $6,400.

50mm summilux asph coded silver. Excellent condition. Box and accessories. No issues that I can see with this lens. Purchased from a forum member a few months ago. $3,300

75 mm cron asph black not coded. LN- minus at KEH a month ago when I purchased it. No issue that I can see. $2,500

SOLD: 35 mm cron bokeh king, black not coded. Purchased from Tamarkin a few weeks ago. Excellent condition. Box and case and hood. No cap for the hood though. $1,400

All lenses have front and rear caps.

I use paypal and will cover shipping and insurance in the USA. Add 3% to paypal or if you are able to send me payment without fee then great. Not sure how that works.

I have sold here, on fred miranda as franka373, foruthirdsforum as olypoly, and nikonians as phranc. Never one complaint and items ship as described. If you need pictures I can post in few days. I will be posting on Fred Miranda, too. Email works best for me. Thanks, Frank

Last edited by a moderator:

wolverine

I have received many emails and pm's between here and fred miranda. I will respond later today in the order I received them. Have to leave for the office. The interest is great. Thanks

wolverine

Sorry for a later response than expected. Just got in from work. The M9 is spoken for, just waiting on payment. The 50 lux may be sold too. I have interest in the 35 also. I will update as I get more info. Thanks, Frank

wolverine

M9 will be delivered this evening. Though there is interest in the lenses they are still available. The 35 is the german version #3508*** since I have had questions on that. Thanks, Frank

wolverine

At request of potential buyers I have looked over the lenses. I am hard pressed to find any issues. I think will find them in excellent condition. Also, M9 is sold. Frank