The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT Leica 21MM Elmarit 2.8 pre-asph, 90MM Summicron V. II, silver

aboudd

Now that I am in my 8th month of using Leica rangefinder, I have found what works for me and what doesn't. So, I would like to sell my 21MM Elmarit 2.8 E60 and my 90MM Summicron F2.0 Silver (which is hand coded for 6 bit operation). Both are in fantastic condition having been CLA at Leica in early July. Cosmetically clean, glass, aperture, focus as to Leica standard.

I am selling the 21 lens only, with a near-new Voigtlander viewfinder at $1849.00 and the 90MM at 690.00 - net on both. I am interested in a 24MM 2.8 Elmarit - 6 bit preferred, or possibly a 24MM 3.8 Elmar - also 6 bit.

PLEASE - no PM. Send me mail to me directly at [email protected].

aboudd

Correction, I am told based on the serial number that the 90MM is a version 1. I am relatively new to Leica and all of these versions confuse me.