The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - Canon 5D Mark II + Grip + Spare battery - $2050

ashwinrao1

Testing the waters here for interest in this kit at an outstanding price. I am in the process of consolidating equipment, and need to sell to raise the appropriate capital for a separate purchase in Leicaland.

I am putting up for sale my nearly mint Canon 5D Mark II + BG-E6 grip, along with an extra battery. Everything's in perfect working order, and my camera's been only lightly used, primarily for wedding photography (3 weddings, to be specific). I am pricing this to sell quickly, given that I need to raise capital to fund a separate purchase (already made).

Pics will come this evening, but everything's in near-mint condition, with the only noticeable blemish being that there is a scratch in the magnesium coating close to the shutter release switch. This, in no way impacts the camera's performance. Otherwise, it's cosmetically mint, and everything works perfectly

A new 5DII would run $2600. The grip runs for $200-230, and extra batteries run for $60, so new, this kit would be nearly $3,000. My camera is lightly used, comes with boxing, caps, and a low shutter count (approx 7000 - 8000actuations). It has only been used indoors or in nice settings, with no weather exposure. I purchased it new in January, 2009, and am the only owner. Recent sales of the body alone have run about $2,000 here, so for $50 extra, you get the grip and a spare battery.

My price is $2,000, plus shipping ($50, USPS expedited), thus total price is $2050. I doubt there's a better deal out there at the moment.

I will ship and sell only within the continental US (CONUS) and I accept personal or bank checks. No Paypal, sorry. I will ship by expedited shipping via UPS.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: