The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Lighting for sale

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
1) SOLD Elinchrom Ranger RS/AS Speed pack with extra battery (so 2 "speed" batteries total), charger, and 2 @ "S" heads. Basically this kit with an extra head: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/364094-REG/Elinchrom_EL_10267KITA_Ranger_RX_AS_1100.html. It's mint- showing only slight signs of use. This has been used rarely, and then mostly in my studio when it has been used, so has done very little "traveling" and why it's in such good shape. Asking $1975 OBO for the whole kit.

2) Norman 200C battery unit with head, works great and battery holds it's charge like it's supposed to. Asking $275 OBO.

Reason for sale is I'm consolidating to just Einchrom AC units for the studio.

I am open to offers, Papypal cash or real cash is preferred, local pick up or inspection in Los Altos CA is welcome. Add 3% for regular PayPal or CC payment. Buyer to pay shipping to their location.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Good question, should have clarified, sorry: The Norman includes the Delta V C55 charger. Also, the head is the better LH2K head and reflector with ready light and coiled cord.