The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikkor 85/1.4D; SB-800; F5

Rafael

I have several Nikon items for sale. Pictures are available upon request.

1) Nikkor AF 85mm f/1.4D (IF): $910

This lens is in extremely good condition. The glass is flawless. The lens barrel hardly shows and blemishes at all. There is a small nick on the lens hood. But that’s about it. The lens performs flawlessly. It really is a special portrait lens. Included with the lens are the original box and packaging as well as the original lens hood.

2) Nikon F5: $330

This is one of my all time favourite SLRs. This one is in great condition and performs flawlessly. None of the rubber grip is coming loose. The LCD screens are clear and functioning properly. The F5 comes with original box and packaging.

3) Nikon SB-800: $350

The flash is in excellent condition, fully functional and includes all original accessories (case, gels, stand, diffuser, fifth battery door). It will ship in the original box and packaging.

I will sell items to the first person to give me a firm commitment to buy, e.g. "I'll take it".

Prices are in US dollars. Canadian buyers will pay the equivalent in Canadian dollars with the exchange rate to be determined with reference to XE.com.

I prefer to be paid by postal money order. I will accept paypal from Canadian buyers with confirmed addresses or from US buyers if I know you.

Shipping will be at cost.

I have sold here before. I have also bought and sold quite a bit on RFF (Rafael), on Pnet (Marc H), and on e*ay under the name bcmaya (100% feedback on >100 transactions).

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me.