The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Singh-Ray 77mm Gold-n-Blue

Don Libby

I've got a very little used 77mm Singh-Ray Gold-n-Glue polarizer I'd like to see. Excellent condition. New this runs $240.00.

I'm selling it here $200 which includes PayPay and shipping CONUS, AK,HI and Canada. If you want this and live elsewhere then contact me and we'll see how much the shipping cost will be.

Don

Don Libby

Re: FS Singh-Ray 77mm Gold-n-Blue

I've gotten several PM's regarding the filter and am answering them in the order they came. There's been a couple questions and offers that I'm sorting through.

While I perfer PayPal I'd entertain the idea of a pers check (US Funds) so long as you understand it would first have to clear the bank before it was sent out.

Don

Don Libby

Filter is sold!

Juan, espero que disfruten el filtro.

Don

I hope I said that corretly :angel:

J

Juan C.

Filter is sold!

Juan, espero que disfruten el filtro.

Don

I hope I said that corretly :angel:
Do not worry, my English is very bad too. Thanks

Seguro que lo disfruto :thumbs:

J

Juan C.

The first time that I buy something second-hand outside Spain and everything has been perfect.

Thanks Don. Regards