The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H1 kit with 22mp Imacon 132c digital back

S

serial_lain

Up for grabs is a complete Hasselblad H1 digital kit for sale. Able to work tethered or standalone. Consists of:

1) Hasselblad H1 body with the latest firmware. All functions working, cosmetic condition 9/10
2) 90 degrees Reflex viewfinder. All functions working, cosmetic condition 7/10
3) 80mm 2.8 lens with front and rear caps plus metal hood. All functions working, cosmetic condition 9/10, optical condition 10/10. B+W FPRO skylight filter included
4) 2 battery grips
5) Imacon Ixpress 132C 22MP digital back. All functions working, cosmetic condition 7/10
6) 2 Imacon Imagebanks
7) Hasselblad Tripod quick adaptor with spirit level
8) Custom grip to hold camera and imagebank with remote shutter release built in
9) 2 Sony Infolithium FP960(extra large size), 1 Sony Infolithium FP550(standard size), 2 FP550 3rd party batteries
10) Battery charger
11) 2 Camera to Imagebank long cords, 1 camera to Imagebank short cord, Assorted firewire cables for tethered shooting
12) Phocus 2.5

Selling this to fund my film equipment! Please note that 2 Imagebanks are included, as well as some nice extras like the Tripod quick adaptor and Custom grip to hold the Imagebank together with the camera.

Take all for $5500 shipped to anywhere in the world via Paypal!

Im active in my local photo forums and RFF, and have good feedback on eBay.
PM me for more information. Thanks!

S

serial_lain

$4800 shipped to anywhere! For anybody who wants to know, Im located in Singapore. Thanks!

S

serial_lain

$4400 shipped to anywhere! For anybody who wants to know, Im located in Singapore. Thanks!

jeb1_es

Hi. This is Jordi, from Spain.
I'm currently loocking for an Imacon Ixpress digiback.
Have you still the Imacon to sell?
Thanks in advance.