The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: M8 Chrome

ashwinrao1

Agreed. Charles rocks! Best of luck with the sale, Charles. A very fair price on a nice M8.

Can't wait to see what magic you can render with the M9, Charles!

ashwinrao1

And Don, who was the previous owner, is also very reputable, whom I have done business with many times. This camera comes from good roots. New sensor, great deal!

ShiroKuro

Thanks Ashwin ,
Camera definitely comes from good roots. At the moment it is not clear wether the sensor has been replaced or not . Don is helping me out with this and I will find out shortly if this is indeed the case .... The work order from Leica is vague in regards to this ... so for the time being I will keep it .. just want to make sure things are what they should be before I pass it on to a new owner ... any way The M9 is a few weeks out and the M8 it is just as fine a picture making machine as I have ever used .... Quirks and all ...