The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Summicron Rigid 50mm and Tele-Elmarit-M (Thin)

M

mmehres

For sale are the following lenses.

Leica Summicron Rigid 50mm: This is an outstanding example of the Summicron. I purchased this 6 months ago from a dealer that fully serviced the lens and labeled it a collector's item. There are a few minor signs of wear and age on the barrel and aperture blades, plus some expected dust inside. However, the glass appears clear from the outside, no swirls that I can see, and overall it is outstanding example of a Summicron Rigid. It focuses and handles beautifully on my M9 and the aperture clicks are crisp (better, in fact, than my Summilux ASPH). Build quality is impeccable. $850.

Tele-Elmarit-M (Thin) 90mm : This is a fine example of the Tele-Elmarit-M (Thin), a great travel lens. It has the yellow 90 and so should not have issues with the rear element. Serial number puts production in Canada around 1980 or thereabouts. Barrel is in good condition with a few wear marks as shown in the pictures, front element has some minor swirl marks from cleaning and there is some expected dust. Focuses nicely on my M9 (not always a given with a 90mm lens). $500.

Price includes Fedex ground to CONUS and Paypal fees. Both lenses will ship with vintage front and rear caps. I have 171+ perfect feedback on e - bay and can share that upon request. No trades at this time please. Thx!

Last edited: