The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 IS very nice!

kdphotography

For Sale: Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 IS. Original box, packing material, owners manual and blank warranty card, padded case LZ1324 and lens hood ET-86.

This lens is in really super condition. Glass clean and clear on front and rear elements throughout. Lens barrel is clean and excellent. Hood is excellent (sorry the manual covers it in the photo!). Only super minor scratch on paint on the lens collar by tripod mount, as would be expected. Lens was recently CLA by Canon within the last year. Immaculate super nice lens.

US$1,400 shipped continental US.

PM me here.

Ken

Last edited:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I'm looking forward to the day my youngest graduates from college. When that day comes, my next "tuition" payment will be for a complete, state of the art tech camera set up and a new ride of my choice. Still 5 years off, but maybe I can get the tech camera kit when the middle one graduates in 3 years...

kdphotography

Price reduced to USD $1,350, shipped continental US. Paypal okay to verified addresses.

Last chance, then off to Ebay at the end of this week. If Guy was still shooting 35mm DSLRs, he would buy this lense.... :ROTFL:

ken

kdphotography

Guy, lucky for you---I don't think it is by mistake that the Buy and Sell forum does not have a Buy It Now or Add to Cart button.....

:D