The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M7

MCTuomey

For Sale: Leica M7, black chrome with 0.72 MP finder, s/n 2942xxx, in excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition. Original protective material on bottom plate. DX reader has not been upgraded to optical; film unloading is smooth and trouble-free. Sale includes camera, body cap, original strap, two sets of batteries, manual, and original box (see note regarding box below).

Price: $1900, shipped if CONUS. Add $20 to ship outside the US. Payment by paypal personal/gift, bank check, or personal check (will pause for clearance before shipping).

Note re: box - it originally contained both camera and a lens as a set. To be clear, only the body is included in the sale.

ReeRay

I've just bought from Mike and believe me if he says it's perfect it really is perfect.
Great seller
Deal with confidence

P

pothree

thanks for the quick response, can I just ask for another picture with the base plate removed and back cover lifted, so I can see the inside wear and tear of the camera please?

thank you!

P

pothree

thank you, it looks great! so I'm assuming it's $1850 shipped (to California)? I'm going to pay via paypal, so please send me a message with the infomations I need to know, thanks!