The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon D700, 24-70f/2.8, new 50 f/1.4 & 24-120

S

sebasco

For Sale: all of my Nikon gear! I bought it over the last year and have hardly used it. I am sticking with my M9 and just bought an Olympus e-p2, so the DSLR system is being sold off. I am offering this on GetDPI first as this is the most civilized and enjoyable photography forum on the net... (thanks Guy and Jack)

I can accept personal check money order/cashiers(bank) check or transfer of cash to my bank account. Paypal works as well but add 3% to price.

Shipping will be by UPS ground service and within the continental US (48 states) is FREE! I would prefer not to ship oversea as I have had issues with packages getting lost and don't have that kind of time to track lost items down.

Items:

1) Nikon D700
-D700 In perfect condition, shutter count very low. No marks or scratches on the camera. Comes with original box, manuals, software, cables, strap, battery and battery charger. I am including in price a second EN-EL3e battery so you will have two total.
Price $2100
(compare @ B&H Photo price new $2699.95 for D700 + $39.24 for battery)

2) Nikon 24-70 f/2.8G AF-S mint condition no blemishes or cleaning marks. Comes with original box, case, caps, and paper work. Lens is flawless. I am including a free NC clear filter (it has been on the lens since i got it)
Price $1675
(compare @ B&H Photo price new 1799.95 + 89.95 for filter)

3) Nikon 24-120 VR mint condition no blemishes or cleaning marks used only a few times. Comes with original box, case, caps, and paper work. Lens is flawless. I am including a free NC clear filter (it has been on the lens since i got it)
Price $400
(compare @ B&H Photo price new 509.95 + 89.95 for filter)

4) Nikon 50mm f/1.4G Mint condition, no blemishes or cleaning marks, optically perfect. Comers with orginal box and all included materials. Includes a free 58mm slim clear filter that has been on the lens since i first got it.)
Price $350
(compare @ B&H Photo price new 439.95 + 92.50 for filter)

Any question feel free to PM me.

First PM recieved -- first served!!

Thanks for looking !!

Ed

S

sebasco

50 f/1.4 sold

Nikon D 700 available still now $2000

Nikon 24-70 f/2.8 lens now $1600

Nikon 24-120 VR lens now $350

Ed