The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Soligor 25mm F0.95 ITV Lens w/ M4/3 to C Adapter

wiregen

For sale is a rare (I haven't seen any other of these lenses show up on eBay or any B/S) The owner I originally paid $600 for the lens. The original owner is the OP of this thread http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7389
Sharp Lens, Focusing ring is a bit damp for my taste but the aperture ring clicks smoothly. It includes a micro 4/3 to C adapter (Hawkpeng) I accidentally dropped the lens on the hard carpet floor. Since the front element is buried deep into the lens it got a filter dent. I re-bent it back. I'm able to screw the filters in no problem. Photos help illustrate what I'm talking about.

I'm asking $420 Shipped and paypaled for the C-mount since of that little incident. Angenieux character for half the price! :)