The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Mamiya 45mm AF very good copy

dogstarnyc

Hi,

I'm selling my 45mm AF, it's in really really great shape, glass is super good no oil on the blades etc... The lens is a good one, no weird stuff in the corners, please see my site http://www.brickles.org/utah for examples, a lot of that was shot with this lens and either a P25 or ZD back

Comes with both caps and original lens hood and a hoya UV filer on the front. I will ship it boxed but not a 45mm AF box, but a 55mm AF box...! Cannot for the life of me find the original box so will use the 55mm one as the packing is exactly the same.

I am only selling to buy a 50mm shift right now.

$425 shipped and paypal'd with insurance in the lower 48, I will ship to the UK and other places in our beloved social experiment we call the EU, however import taxes if they surface are yours to deal with.

I have a good name with (a few) of the great people on here plus two longstanding 'bay accounts with 100% positive records.

Any questions please ask.

Thanks,

Steve

dogstarnyc

Doh...!

Dave I should have put it up a week before... my BAD...!

Thanks for the PM... nice dancres, glad you are loving the ZD kit..

S