The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 645 AFD II with 80mm f/2.8, film back, and 105-210mm f/4.5

topgreat

Hi,

I would like to sale my Mamiya 645 AFD II with 80mm f/2.8 and a film back since I have just got my Phase One 645AF. The body is in a mint condition except some small scratches at the bottom on the film back. The shutter count is only about 8-9000 shots. I am asking for $1450 OBO.

Another item for sale is my AF 105-210mm f/4.5 ULD. It is in an excellent condition. The only reason that I do not rate this lens as mint is a sign of uses on a rubber zoom ring. Otherwise, it looks perfect. I would like to sell this lens because my 75-150mm D will arrive soon. I am asking for $550 OBO.

I have a perfect positive feedback on Ebay with the same account name.

Please send me a PM for pictures of actual items if you are seriously interested. I can ship worldwide.