The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: M8.2, 35 summicron, summarit, thumbs up, grip, 21mm viewer

ohnchoe

I've upgraded to the M9 and am looking to fund by selling some of my redundant gear... All prices include USPS priority delivery with insurance. Paypal is 3% additional. I am in NYC and very much like meeting other users in person.

Package offers welcome! additional pictures are available in that particular smugmug gallery, limited to one per article here because of the ten image limit per thread.

I'm new here but have a few years' worth of transactions on fredmiranda.com under the same username.

Thanks!

I will be gone from 8/21 until 9/1 so, after tomorrow, will not be able to deliver until i return...

$3150 M8.2, purchased on this board from orangefirefish in March - comes with box, battery, charger, strap, cap, manual, software CD. The only hitch is that the previous user had leica black out the 75mm framelines, so that when using a 50mm lens, there is only that frame visible. I've not used longer lenses so have never found that to be a problem, but i'm pricing the body accordingly. The body has its share of brassing, as shown in the photos below. It was CLA'd by Leica NJ in february. According to the exif data the camera has taken about 5200 shots.

$120 or $100 if purchased with the m8.2. Photo Village MD grip with box. Included in my M9 kit, but i have and prefer the leica grip

$1700 Summicron 35 ASPH, uncoded, the lens I used most with the M8.2. This was purchased from the same user from whom I bought the body. Has a few paint scuffs, but focus/aperture rings work perfectly and optics are perfect. Comes with caps, hood, and case.

$75, or $60 with the above lens - Leica E39 uv/ir filter. no case, just the filter. Would prefer to sell to the buyer of the lens so that i can just stick it on there

$1250 Summarit 35, 6-bit coded, LNIB. Purchased as a package deal with my M9, but figure i have 28 and 50, so selling to fund. Comes with everything including the original buyer's receipt from popflash in January

$260 Leica 21mm Brilliant finder 12008. Ken Rockwell's preferred 21mm leica viewer, in perfect condition, complete with box and leather case. Purchased from Tamarkin in June for $330. used on two outings.

$85 Voigtlander 25mm viewer.

$125 thumbs up CSEP mod1 with box and hex key.

$100 thumbs up EP-1 no lettering. purchased new from popflash in may.

Last edited:

ohnchoe

m8.2 price dropped to $3100 shipped and paypal'd... all other prices include paypal and shipping

Last edited:

ohnchoe

can't seem to edit the original post.

items remaining are (including shipping / paypal)

m8.2 $3000
summarit 35 $1250
MD Grip $125
Leica E39 filter $60
voigtlander 25mm viewer $85
thumbs up ep-1 $100

Thanks!

Last edited:

ohnchoe

uv/ir filter and md grip sold on fred miranda =)

remaining:

summarit 35: $1250
voigtlander 25mm viewfinder: $85
thumbs up ep-1: $100

S

sprocketboy

Hi Ohnchoe, I would be interested in the 25mm CV finder if you'd care to post it to the UK. PayPal?