The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: E-30 14-54 MK II-Toronto Canada

Leo R

I bought this equipment in March from B&H and the camera has 909 photos taken. I seem to be feeling my age since I turned 73 this month and need to find something lighter. I bought this after selling my E-P2 thinking I could handle the weight but now I have to admit it was a mistake.I am currently trying out an E-PL1 but I will return it on Monday because it is not quite want I want.
Sorry for the long preamble.

The E-30 and 14-54 are in excellent condition and come with all the original boxes and and accessories.

Asking 920.00 Can and would prefer to deal with someone locally.

Thanks for looking,
Leo Reinhard

Leo R

Is this the wrong forum for selling Olympus gear?

I am surprised at the lack of interest in my camera and lens.
Which of the following do you think is the reason:
A-no Olympus fans here
B-price too high
C-I prefer to deal with someone locally
D-any other suggestions

I would appreciate any feedback

Thanks,
Leo Reinhard

Leo R

I think it's a combination of A and C. If you can ship to US 11374, let me know.
I can ship to the US and the reason I said I prefer to deal in person is because I don't have any experience in out of country sales. I don't know how the transfer of money could be handled. Any suggestions? I am off work tomorrow so I will check out shipping and insurance costs. I don't expect it to be very much.

Thanks for your interest,
Leo Reinhard

tempuraki

I am no expert, but I have bought things from outside US before, and paypal seems to work fine.

I prefer to buy and sell things locally as well, but it's often a longshot, especially when dealing with camera brands not ending in "ON."

Leo R

I am no expert, but I have bought things from outside US before, and paypal seems to work fine.

I prefer to buy and sell things locally as well, but it's often a longshot, especially when dealing with camera brands not ending in "ON."

:) Thanks for the laugh.

Leo

Leo R

Re: SOLD: E-30 14-54 MK II-Toronto Canada

Camera and lens has been sold.
Thanks to all for interest.

Leo Reinhard