The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: (UK based) Vivitar / Komine 28mm f/2 and Minolta 45mm f/2 lenses

G

gcogger

2 manual focus lenses for sale, both in Minolta mount.

1) Vivitar (made by Komine) 28mm f/2 MC Close Focus lens in superb, virtually unmarked, condition. There is a small spot on the aperture ring where the paint is very slightly worn, but that's it. (Both lens caps included). Aperture blades have no visible oil, and aperture control is snappy. I can't detect any internal dust and the optics are unmarked. I'm told this is superior (especially wide open) to the more common Kiron-made lens, and certainly seems to perform well on a micro 4/3 camera. I'm selling it as I've decided to stick to a single mount for my manual lenses (Canon FD) to minimise what I need to carry. I'm asking what I paid for it recently, as that seems fair.

£45 + P&P

2) Minolta MD Rokkor 45mm f/2 lens in excellent condition, but with some paint blemishes on the front of the filter ring and the rear mounting surface. The blemishes can be seen in the pictures below, but are simply where the paint has come off - the metal is not damaged. (Both lens caps included). Aperture blades have no visible oil, and aperture control is snappy. I can't detect any internal dust and the optics are unmarked. This lens performs well, even wide open, but its major strength is its size/weight - the lens is only 30mm long and weighs a mere 128g. The first 16 pics HERE were taken with this lens on a Panasonic G1. I'm selling it for the same reasons as above and, again, I'm asking what I paid for it recently.

£20 + P&P

In both cases:
Would prefer internet bank transfer, but Paypal is OK subject to negotiation :)
Will ship anywhere, but you pay the postage.
This is also advertised elsewhere.

If you want to use this on a micro 4/3 camera, I'll throw in the Minolta to micro 4/3 adapter for another £12. This has been adjusted to give a nice snug fit for the lenses. N.B. I only have the one adapter, so first come, first served.

I'm pretty new to this forum (and micro 4/3 in general!) but I've 100% feedback on ebay under the same name. I am also a long standing member (over 2000 posts) on the Canon photography forums , and have sold a few things there and on AVForums, again under the same user name.

To the photos - sorry about a little dust in places!

Vivitar 28mm first:

(Yes, that's dust on the mounting surface in the pic below)

Now the Minolta 45mm:

Finally, the Minolta to micro 4/3 adapter:

G

gcogger

Sorry, I have just agreed to sell both lenses to another person. Will update the thread once the sale has completed.

PM replied.