The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M7 Silver chrome, Leica Motor M and MP rewind crank

Don Hutton

I bought Ashwin's silver MP so it's time to sell this:

Leica M7 in silver chrome; .72 viewfinder. Camera has the updated MP viewfinder but still has the mechanical DX reader - which has never given any problems. Overall, the camera is in excellent condition - functionally perfect in every way. There are two tiny marks in the silver finish which I have highlighted - they are both bright marks - not really scratches into the metal - they are the only flaws on the body. I have shown them both very clearly in the photos. They are tiny and insignificant; even cosmetically. The leather covering shows signs of use, but is still in excellent shape. The camera has been used for about 100 rolls of film. I had it CLA'd last year because the shutter release button was a little stiff - it's perfect now. Includes Leica strap, box, instruction manual, Leica certficates etc as shown.

$1900 shipped (lower 48) via Paypal gift or eCheck. Regular Paypal is additional. I'll ship anywhere in the world at cost (if it's going to a destination known for web fraud schemes, Western Union will be the only payment I accept).

Also have a Leica Motor M in very good shape - $350.

Brand new unused Leica MP rewind crank - in box - $140.

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

Wow, great camera, great condition, great price, and to top it off, great person to purchase from. I have both purchased and sold from Don, and I couldn't imagine smoother purchases! He keeps his gear in emaculate condition, and this will be a great camera for whomever buys it from him!

Best of luck, Don, and enjoy the MP (I miss it already, my the M9 gives me comfort ;)...)

Don Hutton

Mike

I do not know - there seems to be a lot of stuff online which suggests that it does, but I cannot find any info which stipulates that it does from a reliable source; and also do not have an M2 to check it on.

Thanks

Don.

mathomas

Mike

I do not know - there seems to be a lot of stuff online which suggests that it does, but I cannot find any info which stipulates that it does from a reliable source; and also do not have an M2 to check it on.

Thanks

Don.
OK, thanks. Kind of what I thought.