The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica X1

M

mcobb533

Purchased new in April 2010 from a Leica dealer. Has 2560 shutter actuations. Everything works beautifully with it! There are no marks or scratches anywhere, including the display. Includes an extra Leica X1 battery, the original box, all books, etc.

I lost the lens cap about a month ago (it comes off VERY easily) and went to replace it with another, but didn’t like the way any of the generic ones fit either. So I had decided instead to purchase the Nikon UR-E8 lens hood and go that route but haven’t done it yet. So it does not include the lens cap.

I have not downloaded or activated the Adobe Lightroom registration, so the new owner is welcome to do so.

The price is $1550 net to me. Buyer pays shipping and any Google Checkout fees.
I do not use Paypal, but do use Google Checkout if you wish to pay via credit card.

jdbfreeheel

Re: FS: Leica X1

I'm super interested. OP, can you verify your identity somehow given your newness here? PM sent too.

Paratom

Re: FS: Leica X1

Received everything in 100% condition. Thank you Michael.

H
Enjoy it, after some initial disappointment regarding the know slowish AF the x1 really grew on me a lot. Today its one of my most used cameras.

Traut

The main thing is learning watt a great member Michael turned out to be. I like the x1 and have embraced it's idiosyncracies rather than complain about it's short comings.