The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Phase One 80mm D lens

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Well as much as i hate selling this lens I bought the LS version today so this one needs to be sold or my wife will sell me for really cheap. LOL

This is a awesome copy as you can see it all through this site as it was used for every review I have done with phase gear and it is killer sharp.

Like new with hood and original caps plus lens pouch. Hood has a little scratch on the very front but you may never notice it. Really hate to see this copy go but here is a great price on it 669.00 or best offer . Paypal is preferred and actually shipping cost with insurance. This one was hand picked

Guy Mancuso

Re: FS: Phase One 80mm D lens

why am I still here says the 80mm D . I should be in a box traveling to new owner.;)

Guy Mancuso

Re: FS: Phase One 80mm D lens

I'm going to mark this sold to a member here that will pay me later when he sells some stuff from his M8 gear.

dogstarnyc

phew....!

thank goodness... I was lying awake last night thinking of ways to get this lens past my wife...

Well done Guy.

Steve

faneuil

So any updates on how you like the 80mm LS compared to the D?
I just took delivery of my 80mm LS yesterday and haven't had a chance to compare it to my 80mm D yet.
I feel I need to compare them before I send off my lovely D to sell.

Eric