The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 135mm finder/Boxed (Perfect too for 135mm (180mm) on M8/M8.2...read why!

D&A

Hi All,

For Sale is my Leica 135mm (SHOOC) Viewfinder (Silver)/Boxed! Depending what camera you use, it's a valuable tool for not only film M cameras but M8 and M8.2.

Obviously for those that want to use a 135mm lens on their full frame film cameras and have no 135mm framelines, this extremely bright and easy to use finder is well known and great to use.

For those with Leica M8/M8.2 digital cameras, who want to use one of the exceptional Leica 135mm lenses, up to now it's been a bit cumbersome.

I have found that using the inner frameline guides (by looking through this viewfinder), they are very close to the framing for 180mm...the view one gets when using a 135mm lens on the 1.3x crop of the M8/M8.2. It's especially quite accurate for mid to long distance subjects. Although not perfect framing for ever distance, I have found it to be the easiest and most economical solution to when using a 135mm lens on a Leica M8 or M8.2.

Viewfinder is excellent condition. One owner, it's always been well cared for with light signs of use and glass is crisp and clear...a lovely and close to pristine example.

Original box does how some wear as seen in pictures. Parallex control adds to this viewfinders versatility.

Price is $95.00 plus shipping/insurance costs (all net to me).

As reference, I've done many transactions (brought and sold) here on Getdpi as well as all the other usual forums and each one was a pleasure. I've also been on ebay for 10 years with 1300 pure positives!

*** Please note: Since I am usually on my cell phone, responding to PM's is very difficult from it. SO PLEASE e-mail me (instead of PM's) at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com. with any questions or purchases, although once back at a regular computer, its then possible to answer PM's.

Thanks for Looking!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that this Leica 135mm viewfinder has now been sold. Thanks all for your interest.

*** The new Leica 18mm/24mm finder (boxed and new) is still available for sale. Please see my seperate FS listing for the details.

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)