The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Canon 7d Outfit

S

saladin

FS or FT:
1. Canon 7d, mint condition, approx. 3500 shutter count (don't know how to get actual number) - $1350
2. Canon BG-E7 battery grip, mint (w/ 1 battery, AA accessory and AA batteries) - $150
3. Canon EF-S 17 - 55 mm f/2.8 in great condition; has some waterpaint on rubber zoom ring, lens is perfect. (w/ lens hood) - $900
4. Canon EF 70 - 300 mm f/ 4.5 - 5.6 DO in great condition (w/ lens hood) - $1000
5. Canon EF 50 mm f/1.4 in great condition (w/ lens hood) - $250
6. Canon 580EX II flash in mint condition - $350
7. National Geographic Photography backpack - $80
8. Gary Fong Lightsphere Kit - $70

Note:
I am really seeking a trade or total purchase initially. All prices are obo.
Trades sought (in order)
- Canon full-frame camera
- Sony NEX-5 w/ both current lenses

If you need more or different shots of the gear, feel free to ask... I have brought some things on here before. Here is a link to my eBay seller profile. Send me any questions you may have.

I had a problem uploading the photos, but they may be viewed at: MobileMe Gallery

Prices do not include shipping or PayPal, but of course I am flexible with things, especially if I can get exactly what I am looking for.

S

saladin

Re: FS/FT Canon 7d Outfit

I took a local offer; sold. Couldn't see a way to close the thread. I apologize.