The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M 21mm Asph, black, Exc+

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Title says it all. Near mint 21 Asph M lens, black. Includes case, caps and hood. Glass is pristine, no dust, oil or haze, focus and aperture are buttery smooth; outer barrel and plastic hood show only very light signs of use, no scratches or dings. Lens is laser sharp. Selling only because I ended up with two after a larger purchase. This lens is not coded, but I will include the proper Leica 55 IR-UV cut filter AND screw-in metal hood for and additional $100. (FWIW, the 21 Asph is one of my "must-have" M lenses along with the 28 Cron and 50 Pre-Lux -- I can do 95% of all my M work with those 3 lenses. Add the CV 12 and any 90 to cover the other 5% :) )

Asking $2400 OBO. PM or email me at jbflesher-at-msn-dot-com if interested.

mwalker

Subscriber Member
Your Killing me!!!...thats a great deal on a great lens...I paid much more a few months ago....