The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 7II with 80mm and 50mm lens

charlesphoto

Mint- Mamiya 7II with 80mm lens. Lens is perfect. Very small bit of paint loss on the back of the body (see pic) but that's very ordinary for Mamiya's. The bottom plate is a bit marred from use of a flash bracket. The rangefinder is slightly off in the vertical - doesn't affect focus but might drive some crazy. Price is reflected needing as such. Otherwise the body is in very good shape - probably less than 300 rolls through it. Boxes, IB, caps, etc. $1150 plus paypal fee (or gift) with $15 shipping CONUS.

50mm with finder. Lens and finder in mint shape - comes with B+W UV filter that's always been on it. Box, etc. $975 plus paypal fee (or gift) plus $15 ship.

ZE702 polarizer $100 including shipping.

All for $2100 with paypal gift and free shipping CONUS.

Last edited:

charlesphoto

Mamiya 7 with 80 and polarizer have been traded.

50mm still available. Open to reasonable offers.

I will ship worldwide just not with shipping included.

Professional

^ Tareq, the 50mm is THE BOMB. You won't be sorry.
I know, but for some reasons i feel i don't want to get that focal length, i have 50mm for my RZ which is same as Mamiya 7, feel i want something else not wide [above 28], 43 will be my next lens no doubt then it will be 50 and 43 not so logic for me, but 43 and 65 is better range for me than 50 and 43 so not going to think about 50 if 65mm is not available in reasonable price.

How about $900 shipped CONUS. Paypal gift.
I found 65mm on B&H used for about $949, i can go with that instead, but the price seems a bit high for me, adding another 600 and i can get the lens new full, 50mm is a bit higher than 65mm so if the price is in same as 65mm then i prefer to get 65mm.
hope i can find the price about $800 or less for used.

charlesphoto

Hi Tareq,

Perfect reasoning and only you know what you need. The 50 is nice if you are shooting people as the 43 gets really wide. 50/80 is a nice set.

65mm for $949 sounds really high. The 50 generally goes for about $1k with finder, but I've seen the 65 (thought I wanted one at one time) for anywhere between 500-750.

Best of luck,

Charles

Professional

Hi Tareq,

Perfect reasoning and only you know what you need. The 50 is nice if you are shooting people as the 43 gets really wide. 50/80 is a nice set.

65mm for $949 sounds really high. The 50 generally goes for about $1k with finder, but I've seen the 65 (thought I wanted one at one time) for anywhere between 500-750.

Best of luck,

Charles
Yes, i tend to shoot people or urban and so, so i think 65-80 will be the best choices over 43 and 50, but if i want something for landscape so wide, then 43 is all the way, that is why i was thinking to go with 43 as widest then either 80 or 65, but i decided i want 65mm as it is a bit wider than 80mm for some wider urban shots.

About the prices, i saw also that 65mm range as you stated, i messaged those owners and no answers from them yet, one replied me with price only and then didn't keep in touch, so i will try more with them again and see, but if i didn't get any replies from them in about 1-2 weeks then if your lens is still available by though then i will go for it.

Thanks again.

charlesphoto

Tareq,

If you want to see samples of what I shot with the 50 then go to my site and under the gallery "Cypher" check out #'s 12-17 and #20. #18 is actually a vertical crop from a horizontal shot with 50.

Take care,

Charles

Professional

Tareq,

If you want to see samples of what I shot with the 50 then go to my site and under the gallery "Cypher" check out #'s 12-17 and #20. #18 is actually a vertical crop from a horizontal shot with 50.

Take care,

Charles
Hey Charles, very nice shots there, THank you very much!

I have time to think, no rush, and if you sell that is fine and good job, congrats in advanced if i missed it.

Regards,
Tareq