The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica 90mm Elmarit M latest version

tom in mpls

I have for sale a near perfect condition Leica M 90mm 2.8 Elmarit in black. It is the last version with the built-in hood. I say near perfect since it is not new, but I cannot see any blemishes of any sort on the barrel and the glass is perfect. Glass is flawless and I am unable to detect any dust. Aperture blades and ring move crisply. Focus is perfect, just look below. No box or pouch, lens with caps only.

$950 net to me, includes insured shipping CONUS via USPS Priority Mail. Add $65 for Leica 46mm 13004 black filter with case, also in perfect condition.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
I just sold my copy of this lens. This is a Leica bargain and great for travel, and as you can see in Toms hands also portraits. ;) I can't recommend this enough ...

P.s. Good luck with the sale Tom. :thumbup: