The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fantastic bunch of Voigtlander lenses

Terry

These are all screw mount lenses but I have the Type I adapters for m-mounts. In addition I have one high quality brass adapter by John Milich that can be coded.

12mm f5.6 - one of my absolute favorite lenses on the M8. Fantastic contrast and sharpness. Just a blast to use. Includes box and viewfinder. I used this lens uncoded with no filter and found that it worked just fine. New at Cameraquest $679. My price $590 including paypal and US shipping.

28mm f3.5 - you will not find a smaller 28mm lens anywhere. Not the fastest lens in the world but certainly really tiny and a very good performer. This lens has been discontinued but remaining stock sells for $579. My price $475 with shipping and paypal in the US. Lens is chrome.

35mm f2.5 color skopar - again another really great M8 lens at a bargain basement price. New at cameraquest $320 my price $250 again includes shipping and paypal in the US. Lens is black.

Sold: 75mm f2.5 color heliar - this lens is responsible for many of my all time favorite M8 images. Beautiful bokeh. New at cameraquest $389 my price $290 again includes shipping and paypal in the US. Lens is black.

Add $20 for the screw to M mount adapter

Milich adapter $60

Send me a PM for pix.

Last edited:

vb_vmb

hi, is john milich adapter there? pl i am interested, since you had a 12mm heliar on M8, do i need 77mm uv/ir filter, pl suggest

Terry

hi, is john milich adapter there? pl i am interested, since you had a 12mm heliar on M8, do i need 77mm uv/ir filter, pl suggest
I used the 12mm without any filter. I think I used it uncoded as well but I'm having a brain dead moment and I can't remember.