The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica 50 pre-ash lux - I'm hyperventilating as I type this

Terry

For sale is my beloved 50mm pre-aspheric Summilux. This lens is coded and is in excellent condition. This is the latest version of the lens with a built in hood and importantly focuses closer than other versions of the lens.

One of my favorite lenses!

Box and pouch included.

$1750 including paypal and US shipping.

:eek:

Last edited:

Paul Hart

Re: FS: Leica 50 pre-ash lux - I'm hyperventilating as I type this

Don't do it. Sooner or later people will wake up to how good this lens is, in the way that they have with the inferior 35 Summilux pre-asph. And then you will be sorry.

sc_john

Is the lens black or chrome. Thanks.

John

sc_john

Terry,

I'll take it if it is available. Please PM me with paypal info. Thanks.

John

srtiwari

I'll take it if John does not want it.
Subhash
Florida

Terry

Lots of interest in this lens. I'm out shooting. Promised first person some photos. Will respond to all in an hour or two.

Terry

Overwhelmed by responses....promised the first person some pictures. Posting them for all to see but the first two people know their position in line and I will update as soon as I hear back.

Not the best lighting....

dseelig

I sold one of these about a year ago for 1200 . I could've waited and gotten a lot more but I took that money and got a asph lux for 1900 now it would cost 3300 or so what a world. Hope everyone is happy.