The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8, SF24D Flash, Canon 50mm 1.2, UV/IR Filters, HKS 1.25 Magnifier

cyberguru

I'm sad to say I'm selling the last of my Leica M8 Gear. All my gear have been well taken cared of and in very good condition with no issues. Local pickup welcomed in the Pasadena, CA. area. Shipping & Paypal fees included within Cont. U.S.

M8 Body - ($2200 shipped) Black M8 with rear Schott glass LCD screen proctector and upgraded genuine black Leica Logo from DAG cameras. Body is very clean with no major or visible scratchs. Less then 5k actuations. Focus is spot on. No issues at all and works perfectly. Comes with M8 Box, Leica M8 manual, Camera Raw CD, Leica strap, battery charger, Two Leica batteries.

Canon 50mm f1.2 with Leica LTM Adapter + 55mm UV/IR Filter + Hood - ($500 shipped) - Glass element and body is clean with no major scratches, comes with Leica LTM adapter, 55mm UV/IR filter and aftermarket hood. Very condition for its age. Great Lens with creamy bokeh.

Lecia SF24D Flash - (SOLD) - Clean with no issues. works great.

Like New, LNIB Leica UV/IR Filters:
** Leica 60mm UV/IR filter #13414 Black - $95 shipped
** Leica 46mm UV/IR filter #13411 Black - $75 shipped
** Leica 46mm UV/IR filter #13411 Black - $75 shipped

HKS 1.25 Magnifier for Leica with leather case - $40 shipped

Last edited: