The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: LNIB Leica 21mm Summilux

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
I purchased this lens in May of this year and have found that I just don't use the lens as often as I thought that I'd use it. It includes the box, caps, case, etc.

PRICE: $5600

I also have a black plastic Leica 21mm viewfinder that I am selling. It's in excellent condition. It's the version that locks down.

PRICE: $200

ashwinrao1

Great price, Kurt. Based on your last picture posts, I suspected that this might be one to go...

You might like the 24 lux more, by the way...pairs very well with the 50 as a wide option....24-50-75 has a nearly symmetric feel to it...

Regardless, best of luck with the sale. I would if I could, but I can't...

Kurt is a gentleman and would be great to purchase from!!!

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Thanks, Ashwin for the kind words.

Hi David, I sent you a PM and email. :) By the way, David, wonderful web site. The lens would definitely be going to someone who knows how to use it.

Last edited: