The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus 150mm f/2 bundle w/ Sandisk 16GB Extreme III CF & B+W UV Filter & Battery

C

chaosteo

FS: Olympus 150mm f/2 bundle w/ Sandisk 16GB Extreme III CF & B+W UV Filter & Battery

Hi

I am selling my precious Olympus 150mm f/2 with Sandisk 16GB Extreme III CF, B+W 82mm UV F-PRO filter and BLM-1 battery. Case, front cap, and rear cap are all included.

They are all in EXCELLENT+ condition and I need to sell this bundle along with my 7-14mm f/4 bundle to fund my trip to Spain and Morocco. Lens is without scratch and fungus.

Price is $1750 including free shipping (Buyer chooses between USPS priority mail or FedEx Ground) and paypal fees for Continental USA. International shipping is available too through global priority mail. Please email me your address to receive a quote. If insurance is desired, additional charge will be quoted. Everything will be packed with care and heavily padded.

Paypal only~

P.S. I am new to this forum but I have been a 100% Ebayer user who has been selling quite few camera gears recently to fund the trip. Feel free to check to check feedback at my profile page under same user name.

Thank you so much

C

chaosteo

Re: FS: Olympus 150mm f/2 bundle w/ Sandisk 16GB Extreme III CF & B+W UV Filter & Bat

Tripod collar and hood are also included!

C

chaosteo

Re: FS: Olympus 150mm f/2 bundle w/ Sandisk 16GB Extreme III CF & B+W UV Filter & Bat

SOLD